Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Half My Life...

"Half my life's in books written pages. Live & learn from fools & from sages" - Aerosmith, Dream On

These are my books, MY books.
each is a memoir of a phase in my self-discovery journey, starting from the top-left (Inner Game memoir) to bottom-right, the one i'm currently in



these books are worth over 8 years of contemplation into who i am, how i work and how i interact with what's outside of me (and consequently, how others work)


I believe each is born with a question, something that "randomly" (if you like to say so) pops into their heads from the moment they start becoming conscious of their world & themselves
I remember mine clearly: What am I?

That question is what the process of answering it defines one's journey & existence>

What's yours?...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ask me about how I got into spirituality & self-discovery in the beginning, when  you meet me; there's a funny story about that :)

Dream on...

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to know.. I have the same approach to your method. So, I would like to know

    ReplyDelete